Klamath River Rafting
Klamath River rafting has it all
Class 3 – May-September – 1 to 5 days
We promise you exciting rapids with names like Rattlesnake and Dragon’s Tooth and Surfer’s Alley
AND, long stretches of calm water where you can relax, soak up the summer sun and take a refreshing swim. Your children will love the chance for water play and swimming under the watchful eye of our skilled guides.
Your Klamath River rafting trip includes
- Inflatable kayaks, day hikes (including Ukonom Falls),
- camping on secluded beaches,
- gourmet meals served streamside
- superb mountain scenery,
- abundant wildlife
all at a royal pace.
In the Press…Read about “summer thrills on the Klamath River”
“Our family just took a two-day trip with you on the Lower Klamath and wow… we had a fantastic time. We loved the kayaks, rafts, wildlife, food, stories and camping on the river. The waterfall hike was outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing this world with us in a gentle, kind way.”– Dan, Lori, Selena & Shannon HennesseyUkonom twin falls
You will delight in
• a hike to a sacred Indian waterfalls.
• evening storytelling around the campfire.
• kayak lessons in one of our inflatable kayaks.
We know the value of unstructured time in nature, so besides river rafting, we encourage:
• water play and swimming in the quiet water between rapids.
• shore exploration in the beautiful places we stop for lunch and overnight camping.
• quiet wildlife discovery times as we float past the animals who make the Klamath their home.
“More nature can soothe body and soul. Today’s kids are increasingly disconnected from the natural world. Instead of spending their summer months hiking, swimming and telling stories around the campfire, children these days are more likely to attend computer camps or weight-loss camps.” — author Richard Louv in “Last Child in the Woods: Saving our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder”
||12 & younger
Add a 5% BLM/Forest Service use fee levied on all federally regulated rivers.