Get your thrills whitewater rafting on the Upper Sacramento River of far northern California
- The Sacramento River is fed by snowmelt and is only raftable in the spring. It’s NOW or never!
- 12 miles of some of the best whitewater thrills in the California state, consistent class 3 rapids, waves, splashes, riffles, ripples and giggles…
- The Upper Sacramento River is still undiscovered country. Leave the American River hordes behind and see for yourselves. Your Upper Sac trip starts right off I-5, 4 hours easy drive north of the Bay Area, 40 minutes north of Redding.
- You’ll be able to brag about paddling through the Upper Sac’s rapids with funny names like Hockey Shot, Eye of the Needle, Snaggle Tooth and White Horse. How cool is that?
- You’ll get to wear a helmet and look gnarly and sexy
- River guides are known to be pretty cool people who know a thing or two about having a good time
- It’s affordable ~ $90 with catered lunch or $70 bring your own
- It’s beautiful, REALLY! The Upper Sacramento River Canyon is a lush, mossy canyon with cascading side creeks, green pools and bursting vegetation
- The Upper Sac is a thrill and a challenge for beginners, a rip roaring fun time for experienced paddlers.
“What a wonderful, great day we had rafting the Upper Sac with you yesterday. It was a real pleasure being on the water under such pleasant conditions and in the company of fun and interesting friends. Your hard work, professionalism and infectious attitude were evident throughout the day. It’s experiences like these that make people want to come back again and again and occasionally turn a land lubber into a full-fledged river rat”.
Memorial Day Week-End is around the corner. Book your trip NOW!
Bring 5 of your friends and get 5% off, bring 9 and get 10% off.