• A fantastic long weekend playing on the Klamath River with friends!
• Kick back and be taken care of by the great guides of River Dancers!
• Learn how to paddle an inflatable kayak with confidence!
• Connect with others while having an exhilarating whitewater adventure!
• Float down the river and relax into the beauty of nature.
The focus will be Trusting the Flow of the river and of your aliveness. We’ll explore this through mindfulness, playful and enlivening movement, the river experience as metaphor, and emotionally intimate connection.
Nando Raynolds is a Psychotherapist and Life Coach, T’ai Chi and Chi Kung Instructor. His mission is to help you develop skills for change and to accept yourself and life fully. http://www.nando-r.com
The total cost for the trip is $485 or $450 if registered by July 15th.
Questions? Call Nando at 541-821-6623 or River Dancers at 800-926-5002